Friday, August 31, 2007

Catlike reflexes and Christopher Walken

So I'm at Baskin Robin's the other night, and after a grueling decision making process I decide to go for the Reeses peanut butter cup flavor. Awesome. I get my cone and take a lick. Awesome indeed. Then the unthinkable happened. Thanks to Pimple Face High School McGee who got me the cone, and doesn't seem to understand how to properly mount ice cream on a cone, the ball of goodness that is my ice cream breaks loose and falls toward the nasty floor (which Pimple Face High School McGee obviously hasn't moped in days). Luckily for everyone involved, I apparently have the reflexes of a cat. I manage to reach up and catch the deliciousness before it was ruined forever. Awesome.

Speaking of things that are awesome, let's all take a moment to bask in the awesome that is Christopher Walken dancing to Fatboy Slim.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Chris Walken will do anything!!!

He's a little strange!!!But a great actor

http://steven-movieworld.blogspot.com/